Puppy Training Development ClassAges 8 weeks to 8 months
- Puppy/Dog Development classes- aged 8 weeks to 8 months of age $130 x4 classes. Must have 2nd vaccinations min.
- Where we learn how our dogs communicate and about their behavior and body language. Build confidence through good dog/lead handling skills and fun training to create a great relationship with your dog. Some of the things we will cover
- Desensitization, exposure and socialization
- -Verbal Markers/Clickers, how they work and why we use them
- -Reinforcement, how its used and when to use it, and learning the rate of reinforcement
- -Basic commands
- -Boundary training, (bed, place, mat) how and why we teach it
- Plus loads more
- Spaces are limited. Flat collar and lead will be required. You will also need safe footwear and enough food/treats for the hour.
Walk and TrainsAny Age Welcome
- Walk and Trains. We go out into different environments and proof our dogs obedience. Must be fully vaccinated
- Max of 10 dogs per session you book and pay as you like. This is a fun way to get out and about with our dogs in new exciting environments to not only enrich their senses but continue to work on our obedience in different and new places. The locations will vary so please check booking platform for dates and locations. We will cover
- -Exposure, Socialization and working in different environments
- -Heel work
- Please harnesses or retractable leads on your dog, if you have a long line please bring it, if not one can be provided and wear appropriate footwear. Also bring enough food/treats for the hour. Spaces are limited
One on One Option 1
- Minimum of 2 sessions, we come to you.
- If you are having any behavioral problems or simply need help in understanding your dog better or maybe your pup is too old for classes. This is the ideal solution and we are here to help. The benefits of in home training are that they can begin to learn in an environment that they are familiar with, which helps with focus. Also we can work on things that are specific to you and your household so that you and your dog get the most enjoyment out of eachother.
- Payment in full must be made prior to the 2nd visit.
One on One Option 2
- x5 One on One sessions
Prep for your pupFree Service
- Just give us a call if you are looking to get a new family member whether it be old or young then give us a call to get some free advice on what you will need so that you are ready for their arrival.
- Have a new pup and not sure what to do with them while your at work, or simply want someone to check on them once a day…. Until your new friend has had their 2nd vaccination they will not be allowed to go too far and certainly not allowed at doggy daycare.. Let us take the stress away by helping to cater to their needs, we can feed, water, and exercise/stimulate them for 40 mins a day. We come to you. (if drive time is over 30 mins there will be an additional fee of $20)
- 40 mins to 1 hour guaranteed. We come and collect the dog and exercise them for you. Rain or shine your dog will get exercised and have some stimulation in their day. (Mount area only at this time)